Hyosung GB Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Importing Hyosung

3 posters

Go down

Importing Hyosung Empty Importing Hyosung

Post by Cloud. Fri 24 May 2013 - 0:18

So I've heard on here that Barrus are no longer bringing Hyosung to the UK.

Could we do something about this? I don't know how hard it is to set up some kind of business agreement, I'm guessing too hard to bother with for the average person, but I'm sure there'd be a dealership that would consider bringing them in, if they were aware that such a product was out there.

Over the weekend I'm going to visit a motorcycle place, I may put red tape over the HYOSUNG lettering on the tank and see what interest it gets when people don't instantly read "hyunghong... it must be Chinese rubbish" into it - I bet I get asked about it.
Cloud.
Cloud.

Back to top Go down

Importing Hyosung Empty Re: Importing Hyosung

Post by joel352 Fri 24 May 2013 - 8:51

One bike shop in wembley imports them through themselfs but they wont go mainstream. I already asked. Startright is trying to get some importers up but its slow. Startright did say they are talking to importers but its getting them involved. Someone will take up the importing but you need a importer to get them in thats the issue. With suzukis and other jap bikes they have importers set up through the company that will ship them arround hyo unfortunatly dont. So if your a country wanting one you will have to set up a deal with a third party importer.
joel352
joel352

Back to top Go down

Post by Commuter Tue 18 Jun 2013 - 21:33

I was just looking on the Barrus website (which co-incidentally I am sure I couldn't access a month ago, and they seem to be very much a going concern. I would have expected them to have suspended their web site and all information about new Hyo's if they weren't importing them any more. Have they really packed it in?
Commuter
Commuter

Back to top Go down

Post by joel352 Tue 18 Jun 2013 - 21:53

Hmmm I see what you mean. I might ring up barrus and ask if I can buy a GT650R 2013 to see if they say we have one or not. Im still not buying a hyo I know what im getting anyway now my insurance is coming rhrough. Getting a GSXR 750 K6 next month.
joel352
joel352

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down