Hyosung GB Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bike trailer

3 posters

Go down

Bike trailer Empty Bike trailer

Post by pandp Mon 29 Apr 2013 - 6:00

Well i just got myself a very nice single bike trailer with a view to buying, selling and modding bikes. Now i won't miss out on those bargains due to not being able to transport the bike.

A couple of weeks ago i text a bike courier off ebay to ask if they would collect a Hyo from London and how much. He text back saying we wont do chinese bikes because of the insurance so it costs more than the bike is worth. I was not impressed and text back "they are actually Korean". He replied " North or south" so i began to text back giving him some history and mentioning Suzuki and how well Hyosung are doing. He then slates Hyosung and states that is probably why Suzuki are not doing too well now. Cheeky b Question d.
pandp
pandp

Back to top Go down

Bike trailer Empty Re: Bike trailer

Post by Commuter Mon 29 Apr 2013 - 20:12

The chap obviously didnt want any work. Can you text the chap and ask him to put ALL "chinese" bikes your way? By the way, my cousins live very close to the triumph factory and one of them was saying that his mate who works at triumph says they have definitely trialed some chinese sourced parts. How many of these so called Jap bikes/ italian bikes/ german bikes are actually made where they say they are?
What a nit wit that bloke was.. a bike which is worth £200 is insured for £200 regardless of where the bloody thing was made!
Commuter
Commuter

Back to top Go down

Bike trailer Empty Re: Bike trailer

Post by Admin Mon 29 Apr 2013 - 21:30

Haven't Triumph got a factory in Taiwan these days Neutral

Baz
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://hyogboc.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down