Hyosung GB Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summertime meetup (original post by S4V4G3 in korider)

5 posters

Go down

Summertime meetup (original post by S4V4G3 in korider) Empty Summertime meetup (original post by S4V4G3 in korider)

Post by DirectorSasuke Tue 25 Feb 2014 - 23:41

So S4V4G3 from the korider forums wants to do a meetup in the summertime, cloud suggested pushing it over here, so that's what I'm doing Smile
Hyos, UK, summer. Whose interested?
DirectorSasuke
DirectorSasuke

http://many..

Back to top Go down

Summertime meetup (original post by S4V4G3 in korider) Empty Re: Summertime meetup (original post by S4V4G3 in korider)

Post by joel352 Wed 26 Feb 2014 - 8:14

No hyo anymore for me. But if you want to all meet up I think squires would be good for you. Would be good going and seeing a load of hyos there amoung the jap bikes. Get alot of interest.
joel352
joel352

Back to top Go down

Summertime meetup (original post by S4V4G3 in korider) Empty Re: Summertime meetup (original post by S4V4G3 in korider)

Post by NickC Wed 26 Feb 2014 - 16:17

would depend on where its being held
NickC
NickC

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonpage Tue 4 Mar 2014 - 15:19

I'm with nick, depends on where you want to hold it?
dragonpage
dragonpage

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 5 Mar 2014 - 20:42

The last few meets I've tried to organize have been in the Midlands ( Northampton to be exact ) .............. middle of the country , I figured it would be just as far for Northerners and Southerners to travel ( so nobody can moan about it being unfair etc ) 

STILL NEVER HAD MORE THAN FIVE HYO'S TURN UP  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes 

This is my usual suggestion ......... there's local hotels and camping for those who wish to stay over and enjoy the beer tent and live bands ( I know I do  Wink  )  Neutral  Neutral  Neutral and of course the Bike Show itself 

http://www.billingaquadrome.com/event-detail/40

Looking forward to YOUR suggestions and hopefully we'll get somewhere sorted for all the guys and gals to meet up and make this the best one yet  Very Happy  Very Happy 

Baz
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://hyogboc.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by joel352 Thu 6 Mar 2014 - 8:49

That will be a good idea baz. They have a trophy for 125s in the competition for best custom best paint ect. Would be nice to see a hyo in there.
joel352
joel352

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 9 Mar 2014 - 11:28

Yeah AdamK's Lucky Strike colour scheme ( see the pics on Facebook ) would be a good bet in that  Cool 

Just a shame he's never come to a Hyo meet  Sad 

Gonna miss Simsimma too ............. he rode down from Southport to Northampton on his own 2 years running but now he has no bike ........  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad 

The last two times I went , I booked a hotel to stay the weekend and rode down Friday going down the M/Way before riding home on Monday via the A roads and country lanes through Hinckley ( home of Triumph Motorcycles ) , up to Ashby , Burton on Trent , Matlock , Buxton and finally home  Wink 

Some great roads and luckily had good weather both times ........... takes around 5 and a 1/2 hours but well worth it  Smile 

Baz
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DirectorSasuke Mon 24 Mar 2014 - 11:24

Glad to see some interest. Smile
I'll put these ideas forward, I'm pretty sure the topic will resurface closer to "summer".
I'll keep you all informed and push this info into the korider topic, lets see how many 125s we can get Wink
DirectorSasuke
DirectorSasuke

http://many..

Back to top Go down

Post by joel352 Sun 30 Mar 2014 - 9:00

Went to devils bridge yesterday and saw a red and black 650r (was it you baz).
If anyone is looking for a quick ride out I blast it over that way a couple of times a month.
joel352
joel352

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 30 Mar 2014 - 17:30

No mate wasn't me mores' the pity ............ I haven't been to Devils Bridge in years and I keep promising GeeMan I'll take him on a ride out to there when he gets his new bike ( hopefully Newbymick will come up from '' Dahn Sarf '' with the promise of a ride around Wales as well seeing as Gee has now moved there and become an honorary TAFFY instead of his native SCOUSER  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  )

In the meantime , I'll give you a shout sometime Joel as I'm sure my lad would love a ride up there too ......... just need to get a weekend where we are both NOT working ( this time of year is busy for the pair of us  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  ) ........... typical really , when it's winter and the weather is shite I have all the time in the world but in summer once the weather has turned for the good ( hopefully  Wink  ) , we work 12 hour days and 6 or 7 day weeks ( though this year will be different for me - especially since my heart attack last year - as I intend to spend a bit less time working and more time riding  Cool  Cool  )

Baz
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joel352 Sun 30 Mar 2014 - 21:13

Im same with work. Just give me a shout or post up on hear or something and I can make arrangements. Would be nice to put names to faces. Or if you have time booked off let me know and il book some time off.
joel352
joel352

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 30 Mar 2014 - 21:17

Cool , will do  Cool  Cool 

Baz
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonpage Tue 24 Jun 2014 - 8:54

Any more news on the annual meet?
dragonpage
dragonpage

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonpage Tue 1 Jul 2014 - 12:50

Hello!!! Any news for those not on facebook or korider??? Whens the bike fest in Northampton? Its only a couple of hours ride from Pompey, I'll be up for that!
dragonpage
dragonpage

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 5 Jul 2014 - 15:37

Billing Biker Bash is 18th July - 20th July ............. nobody else has mentioned since I first suggested it Jon until now  Neutral 

As you may remember from the old UK Hyo forum ............ I wouldn't travel down just for the day ...... it's too far and as I don't do camping , it's probably a bit too late to get a cheap hotel now that's close to the event so I won't be going  Crying or Very sad 

I normally travel down Friday and head back Monday but I've got stuff on both days this time ......... doing an open mike night Friday and having the bikes' electrics looked over in a local garage Monday 

Once my ride is sorted , gonna make some arrangements to meet up with an old forum pal from Sussex ............ so while I'm down that way I'll give you a shout so you can show me some roads near you  Cool  Cool 

Baz
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonpage Sun 13 Jul 2014 - 13:22

Sounds good Baz, need to get the beast on the mainland and really open her up, blow out the cobwebs!!!
dragonpage
dragonpage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down