Hyosung GB Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to post pics

2 posters

Go down

How to post pics Empty How to post pics

Post by Admin Thu 2 May 2013 - 21:31

OK .............. this is the method I use to post pics , hope this helps anyone having trouble Wink

First off , you will need to upload your pics to a photohosting site such as Flickr , Photobucket , Servimg or the one I use most - Tinypic

Some sites will allow you to re-size your pics once they are uploaded , others only let you re-size as you are uploading ( Tinypic does this for instance ) ............... I usually go for MESSAGE BOARD size which is 640 x 480 pixels

Select the pic you want to post and somewhere near it will be a list of codes ......... choose the IMAGE CODE and COPY IT

On the forum above the reply/topic box is a row of icons .............. click on the IMAGE ICON ( 2 to the left of the little RED F @ Flash )

This opens a drop box into which you PASTE THE IMAGE CODE

Choose where you want your pic to appear and click OK in the drop box and HEY PRESTO Very Happy

[img]How to post pics 23myas[/img]

Hope this helps guys ............... there may be simpler ways but this works for me so I'll stick with it Razz

Baz

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://hyogboc.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

How to post pics Empty photos

Post by lonewolf Wed 5 Nov 2014 - 17:36

cheers ill give it a bash clown
lonewolf
lonewolf

Back to top Go down