Hyosung GB Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am back too

3 posters

Go down

I am back too Empty I am back too

Post by Commuter Sat 20 Jun 2015 - 20:23

Hi guys, 
Some of you may recall that in October 2011 an inconsiderate young madame in a navy blue fiesta decided to pull across in front of my path causing me to t bone her car, knock me unconscious, write off my GT250 and cause my wife to make me promise to stop using a bike to commute. Basically ending my motorcycling exploits except for the odd day pottering about on my triumph tiger cub. 
 35 years of biking more or less ended.
I thought it was for good.
BUT
Since she noticed that I still haven't got rid of the bug... watching the tt on the telly, looking at all sorts of stuff on t'internet and playing a major role on the triumph tiger cub site, my lovely wife has "let me off". 
I'm looking for a bike.
 Sorry guys, this time, it won't be a hyo I reckon it will be an oil head BMW boxer. This time though I shall stop riding when it gets cold. I am saving up and scouring the ads.
 Hope that you are all ok and watch this space.
 Regards, Geof (commuter again soon)
Commuter
Commuter

Back to top Go down

I am back too Empty Re: I am back too

Post by Commuter Sun 28 Jun 2015 - 17:16

Just bought myself a BMW 1100 RT and coincidentally got a personalised number plate with it. I am the third owner but the first owner was a posh London Doctor who put a personalised plate on it. I was just fortunate to have the same initials. This came as some surprise since the number plate wasn't mentioned or shown in the advert.
 It comes with all the usual BMW stuff. I will be mobile again. Although this thing is somewhat heavier than I am accustomed to I have ridden big Guzzis before and am just expecting the BMW to be the same but better.
Commuter
Commuter

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonpage Mon 29 Jun 2015 - 18:27

Nice one commuter! Good to hear you're back on two wheels! My wife had tried to stop me, and failed!! I love it too much, and I'm only into the third year of riding s real size bike!!
dragonpage
dragonpage

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 3 Aug 2015 - 17:35

Glad you're back buddy ...... nice bikes the RT1100 ...... was looking at them myself at one time when I was trying to convince the missus to start riding pillion again (she's had a few years sabbatical form the back of my bikes ...... says she doesn't like the rear seat on the 650 Hyo !!!!! )

Get some pics up mate Cool Cool

Baz
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://hyogboc.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Commuter Wed 19 Aug 2015 - 18:18

Getting used to chucking the BMW around a bit. That paralever chassis is very steady and confidence building... no dive when I yack the brakes on and ABS too... I seem to have discovered a whole new way to scratch my boots on the floor.
Commuter
Commuter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down