Hyosung GB Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOCH LOMOND AND TROSSACHS NATIONAL PARK

Go down

LOCH LOMOND AND TROSSACHS NATIONAL PARK Empty LOCH LOMOND AND TROSSACHS NATIONAL PARK

Post by AJC Tue 16 Sep 2014 - 12:25

I posted this on Korider, but it's a route which is more relevant here in our GB Owners forum -

My son in law and I had one last ride before the family all headed home to New Zealand, so we rode this route starting from home, north of Glasgow -
M9/A9 north through Stirling to starting point for the real riding roads at Braco
From Braco there is a choice of sweeping A road or twisty B road, take your choice and head to Comrie
Join the A85 along the side of Loch Earn to Lochearnhead
Turn north then take the A827 to Killin for a lunch stop at the Falls of Dochart (photos below)
Turn back onto A85 and head for Crianlarich
Here you can take the A82 north to a popular biking stop, The Green Wellie at Tyndrum, then go on to Oban, Glencoe or further north through Fort William, but as we only had an afternoon we headed south down Loch Lomond and home.

LOCH LOMOND AND TROSSACHS NATIONAL PARK Killin_zps3cc64f84

This is a great ride, with plenty of options to increase distance or develop it into a tour of the West of Scotland, give it a try if you are up this way!
AJC
AJC

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum